Quick Question for the Art contest

I have an idea for blight but I want to know what people think the best colors to represent each killer is so far I have.

Doc - light blue

Nurse - grey

Hag - black

Clown - purple

Plague - yellowy green

Spirit - light blue but not as light as doc

Oni - Red

Wraith - grey brown

Twins - redish pink

Its just huntress and billy I need colors for but I would also like if anyone had better ones for the ones I already have since I am still sketching and havent started coloring yet

Note: I am not doing the lisenced ones or legion trapper and slinger since they dont have anything irregular about them

Comments

  • Hm, I would give Hag a dark brown rather than black and maybe a dark ocher for the Twins.

    As for Billy and Huntress... maybe a light ocher for Billy and light gray for huntress?

  • @Springey said:

    Hm, I would give Hag a dark brown rather than black and maybe a dark ocher for the Twins.

    As for Billy and Huntress... maybe a light ocher for Billy and light gray for huntress?

    I was going with black for hag since her power is literally called black catalyst but yeah dark brown probably does make more sense. As for twins Charlotte really has nothing special about her so I was more basing it off Victor who is a redish pink.

    I like the ideas for huntress and Billy thought I think the billy one especially. I might just end up ommiting huntress as she doesnt have much going on in her design and im kinda running out of space lol.