Survivors Flashlight #2
Do you guys vision go insane whenever a survivor run towards your blind spot or is it just me lol.
This is what I don’t like about the first person feature when playing killer. My only method is constantly backing way so I can see the survivor again.
I wish something could be done about this.Even though I try to take advantage of this when playing survivor most of the time I am not lucky lol.
Here is a footage of me trying to hit a survivor that is close to me

This is what I don’t like about the first person feature when playing killer. My only method is constantly backing way so I can see the survivor again.
I wish something could be done about this.Even though I try to take advantage of this when playing survivor most of the time I am not lucky lol.
Here is a footage of me trying to hit a survivor that is close to me

Comments