Looking for players
Hi there I'm looking for people and I guess potential friends to play with, as long as there is no toxicity. It'll be very much appreciated xD
Crossplay is enabled!
Discord: Mist#1211
Steam: Mistygal or 841588705
Hi there I'm looking for people and I guess potential friends to play with, as long as there is no toxicity. It'll be very much appreciated xD
Crossplay is enabled!
Discord: Mist#1211
Steam: Mistygal or 841588705
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I stream and always look for people to play and have customs w drop me a follow at https://twitch.tv/ladyproph
I play on ps5.
Add me on discord: Kaito Kid#1192