Thanks for the entertainment

If I loop you for long enough that you decide the only way you're going to feel better is to nod at me on the hook and hit me repeatedly, my job here is done. Nothing more funny than watching a killer have a tantrum because they let their ego get bruised by committing to you for too long.


Please keep bringing the salt. It's genuinely one of the only things keeping this game interesting.

Comments

  • I hate killers and survivors alike that get toxic after playing poorly. Killers like this and survivors that tbag and say gg ez despite literally 0 gens getting done are the ones I hate the most.

  • It’s always funny knowing the person is tilted. Having a survivor mess up bodyblocking with bt is always hilarious

  • There is so much legitimate toxicity in this game it is amazing. It has only gotten worse and I am about done with the game and I have only been playing for a few months. The same babies who cry about tea-bagging are the same ones who do it. Killers constantly camping because they cry they are not getting enough wins, players who DC in almost every damn game, it never ends and if the devs dont get a handle on the babies who play this game like that it is done. I could care less if I lose,, its the lazy game play, the DC players all the damn time, mixed with toxic lame ass killers who do the same thing day in and day out just to win,,,doesnt that get old??/ Dont they want to play a good game???

  • I'm more of a "pepper" fan. Salt makes me thirsty xd

  • It's honestly one of the most satisfying things to happen to me as a survivor, and even if you die it still feels like a win.