Victor and perks
I'm just wondering... Do the perks you have selected work for both Charlotte and Victor? I haven't taken much notice when I'm playing Victor so it got me curious. I don't run it at the moment on twins but say I had the Nurse's Calling perk, I know Charlotte would be able to see the perk in action but would it work while Victor is out hunting or no?
Comments
Pretty much every perk doesn’t work on him.
Perks don't work on Vicrot mostly, But he can see notifications from missed skillcheck or discordance. Totems still work and perks affecting survivors like sloppy butcher work as well
Perks like sloppy don’t activate on victor’s attacks though
of course
Any perk that doesn't say basic attack, activates in a chase or rely on Charlotte doing something 1st are Victor friendly. Mindbreakers pretty good, but Victor catches up to the survivor pretty fast even with SB.