Is it good to test out killers and perks you don't have on dbd mobile?
I wanna try legion and some other killers on mobile but i'm not sure if it's too far from pc or if it's still good to test out.
I wanna try legion and some other killers on mobile but i'm not sure if it's too far from pc or if it's still good to test out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn’t. The game is too different and feels much different to be accurate.
Would legion be basic enough that it might work on mobile?
I think it would be a fair test. At the very least it lets you see functionality from the killer perspective. Yes, there are differences, but the base mechanics are the same (frenzy, penalty for missed attack, increased speed, deep wound, etc.)
For testing all killers and perks, I think it’s a fair way to get an idea. Just be careful with sound-based perks (such as Stridor). Rather than changing sounds, it’ll affect the directional ‘sound indicator marks’ that mobile uses.
Also, keep in mind that on other platforms you can utilize the powers much more smoothly (ie not relying on 1 thumb for turning, attacking, and activating a power all at the same time.)