I dodge all key lobbies.

Hey guys, this is a question for everyone, how do you deal with keys? Personally, I have gotten so tired of seeing them that I just dodge every lobby that I see that has a key in it. I don’t like matches ending so quickly just because they used an item, and I don’t like being forced to tunnel them out of the game. Is there a more efficient way to deal with this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Typedragonfly0 said:

    Hey guys, this is a question for everyone, how do you deal with keys? Personally, I have gotten so tired of seeing them that I just dodge every lobby that I see that has a key in it. I don’t like matches ending so quickly just because they used an item, and I don’t like being forced to tunnel them out of the game. Is there a more efficient way to deal with this?

    https://youtu.be/CR9BJ1WFSyE

    This is how I deal with keys

  • @Typedragonfly0 said:

    Hey guys, this is a question for everyone, how do you deal with keys? Personally, I have gotten so tired of seeing them that I just dodge every lobby that I see that has a key in it. I don’t like matches ending so quickly just because they used an item, and I don’t like being forced to tunnel them out of the game. Is there a more efficient way to deal with this?

    Matches doesnt end the game quickly with keys tho , all you gotta do is basically put franklins demise and hit them , not only you took their keys but decreased their chances of using it i guess lol

1 2 ›