I would love to see an online battle hunt and offline modes.

I think one of the main things that make this game very trying is the behaviour of other players in relation to the game's current sole mode. As well as an offline bot mode, I would like to see the following (as online and offline):

Blood Hunt: I would like to see a simple timed mode with one player as the killer and 6-8 players as survivors. The killer would be able to down the survivors with one hit. The survivor is concussed and cannot crawl. At which point they can be a)healed from dying to healthy by another survivor or b) auto-bleed out and respawn after a brief cool down. Respawning sees the survivor forfeit a quantity of bloodpoints. The killer's mission is to kill as many survivors before the time runs out. The survivors' mission is to collect as many blood vials before the time runs out. Both killer and the survivors are rewarded in performance-based bloodpoints at the conclusion of the match.

Comments

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I think one of the main things that make this game very trying is the behaviour of other players in relation to the game's current sole mode. As well as an offline bot mode, I would like to see the following (as online and offline):

    Blood Hunt: I would like to see a simple timed mode with one player as the killer and 6-8 players as survivors. The killer would be able to down the survivors with one hit. The survivor is concussed and cannot crawl. At which point they can be a)healed from dying to healthy by another survivor or b) auto-bleed out and respawn after a brief cool down. Respawning sees the survivor forfeit a quantity of bloodpoints. The killer's mission is to kill as many survivors before the time runs out. The survivors' mission is to collect as many blood vials before the time runs out. Both killer and the survivors are rewarded in performance-based bloodpoints at the conclusion of the match.

    This is a really cool and interesting idea! Which makes it all the more saddening to know that it will likely fall on deaf ears over at Behaviour.