Mouse/Camera Issue

Me and my wife tried to log on today to play (we had played 3 days ago, with no issues), and she said she was having issues with movement and the camera. I inspected what she was talking about, and the best way I can describe it, is that theres no 360 viewable camera. Almost like a wall is put behind the survivors back and the camera will not allow you to move the camera past that point. This is particularly jarring when you're simply trying to move, but your range of view is limited by what direction the character itself is facing.

I tried resetting the controls, nothing of note seems to have worked. She was also using Ashley, but we tried a few other survivors and it was still happening. I saw another post called "DPI Bug" that seemed close to what was happening with us, but their solution was to eliminate the steam overlay and that didn't work.

Hopefully someone finds a workable solution because its honestly just unplayable as it is.

EDIT: We also tried seeing what the Killer side would do for her, and again- it acts as if she can only turn so far. Like a 90 degree angle, she can't look any further. What IS notable though, is that if she uses the arrow keys... she can see.

Tagged: Pending

Comments