newbie looking for friends

Bought the game a few years back but always got too scared to play so i’m a big newbie but i have finally decided to get into it again.

preferably want to play with other girls but as long as ur not toxic it’s chill.


steam: devilsperidot

discord: devilsperidot#6224


crossplay is enabled :)

Comments

  • Pretty new too, I got the game last week and still have a lot to learn about specific killer skills and whatnot but I generally know what I'm doing and how to play. I'm a male but not toxic at all, I'm actually looking for people who want fair, friendly matches like I do.

    I'm miketheratguy everywhere. I actually think I may have played a match with you once over the last few days or so but I'm not sure. :)

  • I’m also a male, I added you on discord. I’m the courier34

  • @devilsperidot said:

    Bought the game a few years back but always got too scared to play so i’m a big newbie but i have finally decided to get into it again.

    preferably want to play with other girls but as long as ur not toxic it’s chill.

    steam: devilsperidot

    discord: devilsperidot#6224

    crossplay is enabled :)

    I've played for a few months but still shits me up haha. I'm on xbox one. Same name as my username on this forum. SammiieK1991

  • im on Xbox and looking for chill people, I’m a male , but not toxic . Gamer tag is SnugglesN7

  • I’m on PS4 still learning the game a little! My name is MissQuill if anyone wants to add :)

  • Hey I’m not sure if you have cross play enabled but if you do add me! :)

    parismiyaa on dbd (I’m an Xbox player)