New killer

Hi, what other killer you input?
Scream, the killer doll chucky, hellraiser, the fly? Would be great ideas.
Keep it up.

Comments

  • Chucky would be awesome. He'd be sneakier than Amanda. He should have no heartbeat, or very short range like EW1, but hear his laugh like the huntress song within the radius. 
  • BHVR wont tell us what Killers are being developed until a few weeks before the actually release.

  • Other interesting killers for me would be:
    Pyramid head
    Slenderman
    Mothman or something with bugs
    Candyman or an other killer with a hook mechanic
    Werewolf/skinchanger, true animalistic hunting
    Changeling, blend in as a survivor and surprise them. Paranoia pure!
  • I thought maybe a child or group of children (twins, triplets)

    You can switch which one you control and the others stay static but slash anyone within range, but maybe sing a song. Maybe they give a sound notification when they see someone.

    ANyway, backstory is maybe they got murdered or whatever and are seeking vengeance. Or whatever....creepy kids are creepy and it would be fun to manage multiple things (like Vikings in HotS....but more gruesome).
  • If it would be Chucky, I would buy him even if he would be Spirit tier.

  • Unfortunately, there is also to consider that being a doll is too small and therefore it would be difficult to load a body and then hang it on the hook
  • I want Pinhead since Hooks are kind of his thing!

  • Krampus for around christmas time. Weapon would be a sickle on a chain that he holds in both hands. Map would be a giant, old creepy mansion with multiple levels and rooms.

  • I want candyman
    Bubble gum and taffy
    Skip to the sweet shop with my sweetheart Sandy
    Got my pennies saved, so I'm her sugar daddy
    I'm her Hume Cronyn, she's my Jessica Tandy
    I want candyman


  • Harry Warden/The Miner from My Bloody Valentine.

  • I reckon they should add Ghostface/Scream for his ability he can see them on the map by ringing a phone like of rainbow six with the hacker and since the hallowed blight is coming out and to suit the old fashion look maybe someone like the plague doctor his weapon could be a walking stick or a cane