My Current Theory with All-Kill Chapter
Honestly, could it be possible that since this is a large, almost collab, chapter with K-pop, BHVR is taking extra long to release it so it is extra good compared to some chapters so BHVR gets extra good boy points? The killer looks the most humanoid and i like the design, but could it be the most human looking so K-pop enjoys it more? I mean the design is unique, but the people who said its the least threatening has a point, he is colorful, flamboyant, and he would be better and easier to sell than a character like Twins. he also has way more character than almost every other character, with the mori because so expressive, him talking more during the trial, and him winking in the lobby. Even the Twitter is posting so much more fan art and things about this killer and chapter, even though most actual players have realized he needs better gameplay help. I was just kind of curious and thinking about some of the posts i've read on here about this chapter taking longer to release and no release date shown, but Trickster isnt getting actually good gameplay changes really. I'm ok with him being an average killer and not strong as well, but they sure are putting a lot into the presentation for this killer but his actual gameplay is pretty basic.
Comments
It's most likely to get approval for certification on consoles.
Oh yeah I know and I already kind of assumed that, but with the amount they are promoting this trailer and how much more human and sellable this chapter is, I can see them taking it slower because of it.