Mine is David King and the Doctor
Spirit & Yui.
Not that I simp for Japanese girls. Blame the Devs for design both of them so good.
@Gl1TcH_8727 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2042512#Comment_2042512That is the same clown outfit I use but, I can't tell if that is a prestige head or normal but I use Normal
@Gl1TcH_8727 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2042512#Comment_2042512
That is the same clown outfit I use but, I can't tell if that is a prestige head or normal but I use Normal
It’s one of his yellow headpieces called the Kybalion I think
Cheryl and Pyramid Head
Kate Denson and Sally Smithson, [AKA The Nurse]
Dwight & Blight
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit & Yui.
Not that I simp for Japanese girls. Blame the Devs for design both of them so good.
It’s one of his yellow headpieces called the Kybalion I think
Cheryl and Pyramid Head
Kate Denson and Sally Smithson, [AKA The Nurse]
Dwight & Blight