PC Gamer looking for some friends! Crossplay Enabled!
If you would like to add me ♥
Steam- Baambee or 1047095588
Discord- B A A M B E E#9433
If you would like to add me ♥
Steam- Baambee or 1047095588
Discord- B A A M B E E#9433
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll add you! :p I sent a friend request to Discord and Steam
My name will be UsagiDoll
I got it! Thank you my love! ♥
Added
My name is Archery156
PC for me also. Fairly new and still learning about some things but I know what I'm doing. All I want is to match up with people who prefer teamwork and fair play to abusing the gameplay and ruining the game for others. Also looking for people who are on later than 5 or 6 pm US Central time, lol.
miketheratguy on all accounts.