Xbox series x vs playstation 5
Do you prefer dead by daylight on xbox x series or playstation 5?
Do you prefer dead by daylight on xbox x series or playstation 5?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would assume most people haven't played it on both, but if I had to pick one it would be the Series X
I play on Series X, although that's due to reasons outside of DBD.
These consoles are nowhere to be found. But when the stores gets them I will by Series X and play DBD. Game Pass is too good to not continue with and I like Xbox controllers.
In anticipation of future playstation 5 dualsense support, I find it more interesting to play on the playstation.
Out of curiosity, do you know if the PS5 controllers are being improved life time wise?
I can't answer this question