Sandbagged and held hostage in basement

Hello,


I do not know where I need to create this thread but here is a start to be guided to the appropriate place. As the title says, I was sandbagged into a corner in the basement and held hostage there for over 40 minutes. I have video proof of this here I have already reported the person but I have multiple questions out of this, since I'm still relatively new to the game:

  1. What is the purpose of allowing sandbagging in multiple places within the basement, like the stairs and corners, when only the sandbagger is benefiting? I understand sandbagging where other routes can be taken and you just block that single way.
  2. The player stream sniped me through a streaming service to make demands. Is there anything in your ToS that allows this behavior?
  3. Does BHVR perform hardware or MAC bans? If yes, is any of the actions performed by this killer banable? Some people, myself included, can consider this killer's behavior as harassment.
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments