Getting error after every match and progress (pips) is not saved!
Hello everyone,
I'm enjoying your game and I really like the concept, idea and current balance in the game, but the game could ruin sometimes playing experience because of bug that I have since mid 2018. I really do believe that my account is somehow bugged and usually after every 1-2 games I get error and all pips I gained are missing even after I restart the game.
So why do I think that has something do to with my account?
Well because I have tried playing on 2 different PC's and I'm getting same error on both PCs. I tried to verify integrity of the game - didn't work, I tried reinstalling the game - didn't work. I even reinstalled my windows multiple times in last 3 years and done every time a clear install of windows on both PC's - and still getting the same bug. Just getting the same error over and over again.
Every time I get error I need to restart the game because I cant get invited by friends, I can't queue for match, so I need to restart every single time. It is really annoying sometimes because the most games in a row that I have ever player is 3. So I'm getting error after 1, 2 or at the most 3 games, then I need to restart the client. That is happening on both PC's (even after windows fresh install).
Please be aware that this is happening since 2018 on my account and it's been very frustrating getting pips while your progress is not saved about 30-50% of the time. It's only saved after I don't get any error, so if I play 1 game (without error) and then after second game I get error progress of the second game is not saved and pips are not added. So that leads to: after every game where I didn't get error I need to restart the game to be able to save my progress and this is really something that is ruining my experience.
Some other things that I have also noticed: when in party with friends and in queue (if I got an error) on my screen is shown that I'm in party and in queue with them, but on their screen I'm not in party. The problem is every time they go into lobby to match and I'm still in queue WITH THEM on my screen and they always need to exit lobby while I must restart the game and that is really frustrating to me and to them.
How bad it is: in only last 2 days of playing I've been reduced by total of around 10 pips (2 ranks). Only in last 2 days and it's very frustrating not being able to progress as I should.
Screenshot of error after every 1-2 games:

Comments