Why is the twin's menu music still here?
I miss the old one ngl it was good.
By the way killers still don't have their unique chase music when playing as them (Demo, myers, oni, doc)
I miss the old one ngl it was good.
By the way killers still don't have their unique chase music when playing as them (Demo, myers, oni, doc)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We'll be getting new music in 2 days from now
It’s weird the menu music usually resets to normal at the mid chapter but I guess they forgot this time
yeah ive noticed that aswell.
seems to be a bug. though, seeing how the new chapter is (probaply) going to drop on 23rd of March there isnt really a point in changing it anymore.
Even the devs forgot about the Twins lol
Oh i forgot