Invisible skillchecks still an issue
I was playing on Xbox one S yesterday when the game kicked me out of the lobby. I restarted my game because after that none of my friends could see me. The next game we played when I got on a gen the skillcheck sound occurred but no visible skillcheck came on my screen. Of course I blew up the gen. The game was a hot mess. Destroyed my brown medkit with one missed skillcheck so I couldn't heal all game. Could only tap gens. I see this was an issue for players back in 2018 and its disheartening that it doesn't seem like anything was done about it. . The killer had one gen perk. Thana, thrill of the hunt, Bitter Murmur , and thrilling tremors. But the game has just started so tt was not even in effect . I haven't played the game in a month on Xbox or pc and this makes me want to go back on hiatus.
Comments