Legacy Items that never been reimbursed
I am guessing the Devs will never get back to the players that lost their Legacy items. They once told us at some point that we would, but that has been swept away under the carpet and forgotten about. Yes, I understand that it's not easy or whatever the case is, however it's been awhile since it was last addressed and I think we atleast deserve to hear about it.
Comments
Well the proof i have should be enough. on my steam achievements dates on when I earned them and the fact that I owned the game when legacy was out is enough proof for the devs. I quit playing games all together for about 8 months because my pc was outdated and when I built a new one I only had my shirt for Claudette and I am not happy at all about it. I even have the trophy proving when I achieved level 1 survivor status with the date I earned it and the fact that I still have my legacy top the devs should replace my pants and head. I am so upset about this I can't begin to tell you. I paid over $100 for the game and all the add addons. the devs need to replace my legacy period. My interest in the game has dropped I no longer am interested in streaming this game at all anymore. Let alone putting the effort into grinding it back to level 1. I still play here and there and I am checking out the new end game updated but I will be switching back to PUBG after about 1-2 matches because every time I play I am just reminded that I put all this effort into the game to be robbed of what I earned. It is also not like I am claiming legacy for all 4 original characters. I only earned them for Claudette. What is the problem. These people should be smart enough to understand dates.