Add-ons Next To Your Power

Very cool, love this!
Sometimes I completely forget what exactly I put on.
And that's my fault, but it's nice to be reminded.

That said though, I am a tiny tad disappointed they don't show your Offering as well.
Yes, most Offerings won't play a huge active role while playing.
But the one thing I hear the most about forgetting what you equipped is the Moris.

Comments

  • Offerings will appear on the pause menu but how often does anyone actually check that? 
  • Offerings will appear on the pause menu but how often does anyone actually check that? 
    Well moreso: Why in the pause menu when you can put it next to the Add-ons?
  • Boss said:
    Offerings will appear on the pause menu but how often does anyone actually check that? 
    Well moreso: Why in the pause menu when you can put it next to the Add-ons?
    True. Maybe it should only appear there if you used a Mori though because those are the only ones that matter if you forget really. I am glad about the add on change though. That'll be nice considering by the time I find a match I forget what I used. lol jk. But still it is nice to have.