New and Old MMR is a Failure
When I did the 24 MMR all I got were either potato teammates and baby survivors or SWF Teams with a lot more skill than me as Killer. I’m rank 14 and a very bad Killer.
Now that we are back to the regular system I’m getting SWF teams again that are purple ranks not higher. Survivor is ok teammate wise. Killer is as iffy as ever.
Overall, I have no clue how the devs can fix this game. I think for starters they need to do something about SWF. Have icons in their names that show them as a team so killers can avoid or give them their own que so Killers can choose between SWF, if they feel like punishing themselves, or Solo. Other than that I’m not sure what would be a good way to improve this game.
I’ve also noticed the rise in SWF teams. At least from my viewpoint. I’m getting more and more SWF teams and rarely ever any solo survivors.Unhooks happening the minute I leave the person, gen flying quick, just outrageous coordination that you wouldn’t find if everyone as Solo. I’m of the opinion that SWF( at least with comms) is ruining the game but I’m not sure what to do about it.
Comments