Compendium / Tome IV - Convection : Handyman

This particular rift item is bugged and has been reported twice already all the way back in August 2020 and neither of those post of any recognition from anyone. So I am going to repost this and I'll repost it daily until someone looks at it and tells me they are going to fix it or you ban my account.


This particular rift challenge says the following

Escape the trial while carrying an item with no charges 1 time(s) and using the perk Open-Handed.

Complete this challenge in a single trial.

image.png

But as I said, this bug has been reported twice now and no response from you guys... So posting it daily until you respond or ban my account. Best of luck.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Figured it out...

    So the issue is the devs can't spell... The challenge reads

    Escape the trial while carrying an item with no charges 1 time(s) and using the perk Open-Handed.

    But it Appears they mean:

    Escape the trial while carrying a map with no charges 1 time(s) and using the perk Open-Handed

    Though to be fair... It might work with a key to as someone pointed out, open handed is an aura reading perk... So this challenge is meant for aura reading items. Maybe specify that type of information next time BHVR...

  • Sooo uuuummmm literally just a text fix... you just have to change "an item" to "a map" and this whole bug goes away...

    It was reported nearly 7 months ago before I re-reported it recently...