My experience with MMR

I wanted to test the MMR with Nurse. i play on PS4 I’m a terrible nurse. Some reason I was matched up with red rank survivors and pretty much I was destroyed. The MMR looked fine incase of other killers I barely play.

Any similar experience?

Comments

  • nope. mine was the opposite.

    I got pretty potato survivors until the MMR caught up and I got survivors that were manageable

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    nope. mine was the opposite.

    I got pretty potato survivors until the MMR caught up and I got survivors that were manageable

    For this happened only with one specific killer. I feel like the MMR has a max searching range (aka skill range), like it won’t match yellow survivors to a red rank killer even if he doesn’t play with that killer much

  • Remember it doesn’t use rank as a metric

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Remember it doesn’t use rank as a metric

    I know, by time ranks will be completely irrelevant, but currently it gives at least a comparism point