Survivors unhooking in your face

I’m surprised no ones bring this up but there has been countless times now I’ve had a survivor save right front of my face and they phase inside of each other and I end up hitting the person being unhooked, it doesn’t happen all the time but it has happened quite a lot. Has anyone else been having this problem ?

Comments

  • Have you hit the window or pallet even while the survivor is in the process of vaulting? Hit validation is still jank.

  • The survivor on your screen should be hit, but you wind up hitting the wall/pallet. That's not even talking aim desist that can literally turn your hit toward a wall and away from the survivor.

  • I had this phase bug many times. Its so annoying when i could down the rescuer, but i hit bt instead.

    I hope they fix it with the next chapter. But other bugs take months.