The Twins .. Moving a 1/3 the speed of Nurse

Encountered this just the last game. I had to forfeit because there's no way I can catch people when my killer moves a quarter the speed of a crawl. I do mean crawl. A downed player was able to crawl faster than I could walk.

I had Sludge and Gloves on, and was in the hayfields.

My speed was So slow it was as if I was trying to use a controller and it was set to the lowest imput.

randomly it would pick back up again.. but for the game.. IT was so buggy I had to take a 15min kick from servers for the quit.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Kabanzai said:

    Encountered this just the last game. I had to forfeit because there's no way I can catch people when my killer moves a quarter the speed of a crawl. I do mean crawl. A downed player was able to crawl faster than I could walk.

    I had Sludge and Gloves on, and was in the hayfields.

    My speed was So slow it was as if I was trying to use a controller and it was set to the lowest imput.

    randomly it would pick back up again.. but for the game.. IT was so buggy I had to take a 15min kick from servers for the quit.

    Check your controller if on Xbox go to settings and test for drift control