Killer Strategies
This is probably my 1840482084th post asking for help on Killer and it won't be the last. I'm sorry if you all are tired of me.
So my focus today is how do you strategize in a chase with a really good looper?
With me, I tend to break all pallets but sometimes that costs me time. If I don't break the pallet, the Survivor will loop it until 2050.
Here are some specific questions I am interested in having answered:
1) Is there a specific Killer that people prefer to play with that can stop chases like this? Why?
2) What perks are good for chases against Survivors that can loop really well?
3) What are some pretty good mind-games for beginners that I can use while having a chase on a T-Wall and/or shack?
4) When is it appropriate to cut a chase and go after someone else? Is it dependent on the number of gen's done or do you measure this by how much pressure you feel you are giving in-game?
5) Why do I suck so bad?
I think if this doesn't work out, I may just stick to being a Survivor main. Killer can be a little overwhelming.
Comments
Bad killer almost always just follow mindlessly the survivor when he's looping.
You need to force the survivor on the least optimal path if you want to waste the least amount of time. It's obvious when i say it but how many times killer are just following without any thinking while they could dramatically cut down the chase time by running the loop correctly.
Don’t worry about the stun and just try to get the pallet down ASAP