killer mains how do you do it?
i normally play 50/50 but i find myself playing killer alot more but man i have to ask
how do you put up with it?
the teabagging, the non tunneling yet you still get DS
survivors body blocking each other to save each other
i legit dont feel like a killer i feel like im just getting bullied
why can a survivor save another person off a hook even though i attack? i feel like i should be able to grab them even if their healthy like i dont even tunnel but they all hang around a hooked person so what do i do?
how do you deal with this??
Comments
Honestly I don't care if a team is genuinely good, even if Discord makes certain things much more difficult or borderline unplayable. It's the prior combined with the buggy, unbalanced nature of the game that REALLY tests my patience.
I’m liking the twins more and more because of this. I can decide how the match plays out.
If it’s chill survivors, I’ll go for hooks. If it’s toxic swf, I’ll go for mass slug.
True dude