PC - minor bug when crouching and turning your head

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQ-MDvyjaE6gRqSW3BLGdN_hIMeZ9iuw/view?usp=sharing

Hi, I was playing yesterday on pc (steam) 18/03/2021 and I noticed that while crouching and turning your head the animatiton gets kind of stuck, anyways theres the video.

The steps to reproduce the following would be:

Step 1: Get in a game

Step 2: In any map crouch

Step 3: Look to your screen (as if the survivor was phasing you, it also works while phasing in front (you seeing the back of the survivor) but you cannot see it as well as when you see them phasing you)

Step 4: Turn your head to the sides in a medium high speed

Step 5: You'll see the bug ๐Ÿ›

As you can see in the video i was playing with the perks: Ironwill, Decisive Strike, Balance Landing and Spinechill.

I also was playing with Feng Min in the matches I noticed

The maps I noticed it in first were Yamaoka Sanctum of Wraith and Macmillan Groaning Storehouse

Tagged: Pending

Comments