Kill Your Friends addition?
Hello there!
I´ve been playing Dead By Daylight for a year now and ever since I played the game I was keen on testing different builds for my killers and survivors and exploring the maps to figure out how to use the map efficiently as killer and survivor so I wanted to ask:
Is there going to be an addition to "Kill Your Friends" allowing 2 players to play offline/splitscreen which would allow people to try different builds and practice killing/surviving before actually playing serious games? It would help people get into the game and sometimes when there´s just no lobby you could practice on your own or with a friend that sits next to you.
Best regards :-)
Comments
there use to be a glitch with a hack client were a survivor could become a killer and kill other survivors with the actual killer. dont know if they fixed that or not.
But it would be cool because after a while survivoring gets boring. Should be like 6 survs 2 killers something like that but the maps would have to be bigger n #########. Would be a cool addition to kyf.
But i dont think kyf is gonna change anytime soon as it is glitchy as hell already.
@Yamoaka You cannot begin to imagine how badly I want to find this game mode.