Huntress humming inaudible (cheat or bug?)
Just lost to a huntress who went the entire match without humming (from the very start).
Is this a sound bug, an exploit, a cheat?
Tagged:
Mod
Just lost to a huntress who went the entire match without humming (from the very start).
Is this a sound bug, an exploit, a cheat?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's a bug, I miss the sound also when I play her
It could possibly be an audio bug. Please take a look at this sub-forum and check first if it has been reported already: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If it has not been made yet, you can create a thread and people might upvote it.