MMR is actually working so far...
All of my games have been rainbow ranks but it's actually been fine because these brown and green ranks have somehow been better than the red ranks I usually get. I've had teammates downed at the hook who actually crawled away and ones who crawled under a pallet after getting downed so I could get a save. I didn't think rank 18s could be better than the usual red ranks...
I'm not sure how good it's been for killers because I have been winning most of my games but it seems ok...
Comments
I think its going well. At first it was wierd getting yellow rank killers but now I getting killers that are really good and intense to play against. I honestly like it.
Same it's been great for killers sometimes it puts me vs the really good teams I'm talking the power struggle 4 swf with flashlights but this has only happened with my main I also fought a good team with pig very close until the end so I like