Slightly annoyed at the matchmaking test
I keep getting deli pippied by Red ranks since it turned on I went from rank 5 to 2 pips above 8
I keep getting deli pippied by Red ranks since it turned on I went from rank 5 to 2 pips above 8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well you'll have an easier time when it's turned off then I suppose?
I would just take a break for the day if the MMR test is that problematic, it's just one day and it does have to be done they can't just fire it onto live for good without testing it, and PTB won't work the player volume is far, far too low.
True but it’s both annoying and a compliment that I’m getting rank ones in my lobby even if I lose
If this is what the actual MMR matchmaking will be i dont want it as its complete trash. every game ive been in has taken forever to matchmake then im put in a game with 2 rank 15+ and a under 10 rank killer. its ######### impossible to play with that #########. its completely broken