Whats with the Tome challenges lately?
I was really hoping for the tome challenges to be fun, but who made the Any Means Necessary one for level 3 and thought “people will find this fun”
I was really hoping for the tome challenges to be fun, but who made the Any Means Necessary one for level 3 and thought “people will find this fun”
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think some of these challenges are created solely to justify the existence of some of the lamer perks, Any Means Necessary being one of them. Honestly it has almost zero practical applications other than to correct an accidentally dropped pallet. If you dropped it intentionally then chances are the killer destroyed it right after. But hey, you gotta use it now otherwise you can’t complete the level so deal with it...
At least there is no second dark sense challenge