been having great nurse games

I'm terrible at nurse, I play on console, I'm currently rank 3 on killer.

playing nurse was a nightmare. there was no way for me to get anything done.


so I was like "New MMR... since my games with nurse are terrible, I would probably get matched with bad survivors" and so I decided to try getting my adept nurse. which is the only adept left.


and I was right, first survivors were literally missing skillchecks on gens. and I got a 3k , the other found the hatch, 2 iridescent and 2 gold. so no merciless killer.

and I played about 5-6 games since then. the first few had a HUGE gap in skill between the survivors, but eventually the game became manageable. I wasn't just destroying survivors easily (except for that one default dwight... sorry dwight) but I wasn't getting looped endlessly because of my terrible nurse skills.

and I finnaly got my adept nurse!!! on the game, with 11 hooks. it was great.

I actually think whatever their MMR is, is actually doing a pretty good job after you play a few games with whatever killer.


TL:DR: New MMR is kinda giving me great competitive matches. also got my adept nurse! \o/

Comments

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I'm terrible at nurse, I play on console, I'm currently rank 3 on killer.

    playing nurse was a nightmare. there was no way for me to get anything done.

    so I was like "New MMR... since my games with nurse are terrible, I would probably get matched with bad survivors" and so I decided to try getting my adept nurse. which is the only adept left.

    and I was right, first survivors were literally missing skillchecks on gens. and I got a 3k , the other found the hatch, 2 iridescent and 2 gold. so no merciless killer.

    and I played about 5-6 games since then. the first few had a HUGE gap in skill between the survivors, but eventually the game became manageable. I wasn't just destroying survivors easily (except for that one default dwight... sorry dwight) but I wasn't getting looped endlessly because of my terrible nurse skills.

    and I finnaly got my adept nurse!!! on the game, with 11 hooks. it was great.

    I actually think whatever their MMR is, is actually doing a pretty good job after you play a few games with whatever killer.

    TL:DR: New MMR is kinda giving me great competitive matches. also got my adept nurse! \o/

    Good job! What was your favorite adept to try and get?

  • the ones I got on the first try.

    like the twins for instance. literal first game, got it. perfect.