PC - Got stuck between wall and log on Pale Rose as The Tormentor
DESCRIPTION
Was moving along the wall on the outside edge of the Pale Rose map and while passing between the wall and a log I triggered my M2 to get some last moment Deviousness BP but Trail didn't flow and instead I got stuck, unable to move out from the spot I was at.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Character played : The Tormentor
- Perks played : Barbeque & Chili T3, Discordance T2, Popr Goes the Weasel T3, and I'm All Ears T3
- Map : Backwater Swamp, The Pale Rose
- Frequency of the issue : First time this has happened
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
- Images
- Videos : Short clip I managed to capture before the game ended, as it was not in the middle of a live stream so I wasn't recording the whole match. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/953614021
- Logs (PC only) : Attached
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I was just stuck in that spot as survivor.
Same I was just stuck there as a survivor it sucked :(
OPs reconrding was deleted but luckily I got stuck today.
https://youtu.be/TqrC2sQ0wssCouldn't free myself and sprinting wasn't possible either after some time.