Giving in and using m&kb for blight

I've been a controller user on pc for years. Over 2000 hours using a controller for every killer including blight. But I have to admit I am tired of trying and trying to get good with blight with a controller and at this point I just don't think it's possible. I'm done torturing myself and watching trutalent do amazing with him.


I finally buckled down and used my mouse and keyboard with a 100% sensitivity and already I am doing much better. It's taking some getting used to and with other killers I switch back to my controller, but I'm gonna get it down.

If any of you out there are like me and have hated the blight but really wanted to be good with him and just couldn't do it, I highly suggest you just buckle down and play at least 10 games with the mouse and keyboard and you will realise he is worth putting in the effort. Stop wait for behaviour to do something about the controller problems with him because it's never gonna happen.

Comments

  • I had a controller profile that drastically boosted the joystick response time and it made me think that the controller complaints werent that bad. Then I realised I was using said profile, turned it off, and found that Blights basic controller movement is comparable in range to Billy.

    For any console/controller players out there, that's not supposed to the the case.

  • Yup sure wish you could use a m & k on console, maybe git gud with Blight.....

    oh, yeah....


    frames....

    .....

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    Yup sure wish you could use a m & k on console, maybe git gud with Blight.....

    oh, yeah....

    frames....

    .....

    There's a guy Who made a long post on this forum with multiple videos showing that it's not just turning ratio either. Its glitches that are only their own controller and literally a lack of turning with his lunge.

    It's very bad and he went into huge detail to prove it. But people don't realise.

  • I can't even imagine what I would do against competent survivors as Blight if I couldn't flick, I hope you the best fellow Blight.

  • @DawnMad said:

    I can't even imagine what I would do against competent survivors as Blight if I couldn't flick, I hope you the best fellow Blight.

    Thanks! It's definitely going better. It was bumming out so bad with controller that my mental health was suffering lol