If a survivor disconnects the killer should get full hook and sacrifice points.
Not just the pathetic quitter bonus.
I say this because I just played a game as pyramid head and I had a Bill DC right in front of me after I downed him.
Then later all someone did was hide the whole game and DC.
and I felt bad killing the other two but I did.
Comments
And I want to retire early.
Anybody having any other wishes?
No.
Yep. DCs should pay out 25% of your points for any 'interactive' categories. So Chaser, devout, and brutality for killer, and Benevolent for survivor. Heck, there is an argument to be made for chaser as well because it reduces your effective hook states to take risk across your team before a critical mass snowball.
It is downright bonkers that the ranking system punishes you for someone deciding to just bail. Yes, the ranking system is broken, but this is a way its broken in a really obvious 'how the heck did they miss this' way, and not a subtle way like say... hook suicides being a problem because it means even a 'fair' killer who isn't camping but is otherwise playing perfectly can be spontaneously denied Devout.