Would having 4 survivors wounded downed or hooked at basement be smart or bad killer play
And to add more context I used the situation easily down and get rid of dstrike early and some guy rage quit and is calling me a noob because I decided to get out dstrike early by using the basement to tunnle
Comments
...You already know the answer to this question
He would’ve called you if he’d escaped also. Ignore him.
To answer your question - it’s smart if it works for you. I’m personally against tunneling if there’s a choice, but that’s MY gameplay decision. You do you, have fun, Opinions and insults are little more than noise, so ignore them.
Edit. “...called you that*....”
Oh he was still calling me it as I was writing the post
I only did it because they was at the basement and kept rushing wounded and I’d already got out one ds earlier my goal was to kill the ds in play if multiple had it
If you have all 4 survivors in the basement that is 100% their fault.
It's always fun giving the survivors some time to hang out together ;)
IKR even when they got out there wounded and trying to body block heck the guy that was giving me a bit of salt rage quit because I slugged him as he jumped the window and a Meg that tried picking him up was wounded and got dragged into my smack only one made it out to heal because of bt one out of 4 and they was killed soon as well