Looking for some bad ass dbd friends.

Hello! Looking for some good people to play with in DBD, i'm player level 44 and rank 12. Just started playing about a month ago and i'm hooked! I play this every friggin day at all hours!

my discord is LiveAlive - Joey #7820 add me and drop your discord here.

Comments

  • if you don't mind, i'm a new player :)) i play on the xbox and i have crossplay enabled. i'd like to play more often but i don't really have people to play it with (18, girl)

    my discord: mojo jojo#9583

  • I’m afraid I can’t help you then. I don’t have a bad ass. I have a great one.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    I’m afraid I can’t help you then. I don’t have a bad ass. I have a great one.

    Sure, let's go with that🤔

  • Hey, I'm up to play :p I'd say I'm pretty badass 🙃 Not really...

    My Discord is UsagiDoll#6683

  • Steam- Baambee or 1047095588

    Discord- B A A M B E E#9433

    Not the best but I'm pretty good!

  • DBD- archery156#e538

    Discord- archery156#7218

    Steam- 373939563

  • My PS4 account is goldenfreddie65 my discord is courier34#2392

  • Hey yo, I am usually free to play with anyone from 6-11 EST.

    I would to to play with people who care about perk synergy and who to having a good time =)

    My discord is GreyMatter#4480 and my steam code is 160135689