New easy way to escape?

So I got back to this game after a year and I am still getting used to the new way of thinking of both sides. Somehow I am ranking up a lot on both sides, thing which I barely did on killer. However, on survivor, I almost always escape? How?

Simple: in the past, when I was the last one, I used to walk around a bit, if the killer closed the hatch let's say, I just walked to him , crouched and let him kill me after he moved his head in an approving way.

However, now, whenever I walk into the killer, depending on who they are, they just farm me then down me and walk me to the hatch. The only time this didn't happen was when a clown had a sacrifice challange and he apologized for not letting me escape. Whenever I play killer I also started to let the last guy escape if he tried his best but in the end shown me who the real boss is. So, afterall, if I just want to escape, all it takes is to ignore my stupid teammates which reach 2nd hook in the first 2 mins since they walk into the killer for saves, and then go to the killer, crouch and look at the sky. Ez escape.

Comments

  • Because most people have realized there isn't much point in it.

    The only thing separating a 3k from a 4k most of the time is you slugging for several minutes or not; which is boring for both sides so they just count it as a win and let you have hatch. If they can have a chase out of it though they will do that because chases are always fun.

    It feels a little odd that survivors get freebies and killers get squat when they lose though....so every once in a while I just go back and let the killer kill me if they played a clean and fair game, and I don't need the escape or BP right now.