How many chances can you get?
With all of the perk load outs, how many additional chances can you Grant yourself to cover failures and mistakes?
Yes there are various situations that can cut it short, but instant downs like chainsaw warrants more caution anyway. So I'm speaking more about totaling the count before a situation wittles them away.
For instance;
At base the devs have given us 9 chances, 3 to avoid a chase and 6 to avoid being downed
To add more I equip a speed perk- an intended chance to the start/duration of any chase incase killer is able to get to close, 3 more if only used once per chase and still downed
So with just a single perk I now have a total of 12 chances even when results end in failure.
With your own load out, perks and items, what's the max number of chances you can come up with going into a match for yourself and maybe teammates if your feeling altruistic?
Comments