Make picking the killers in the lobby available again!
I always like to upgrade my web when looking for a lobby, and the killer I am upgrading is not the one I want to play. There is also the thing, where I chose a killer depending on which survivors on the other team are, example: If the survivor is a Nea and a Felix, I am picking Between The Nurse or The Blight
Comments
The reason they removed it was because they had implemented MMR. Now that it is deactivated though, I would not mind it
When MMR failed the first time, they doubled-down and said they're keeping Killer lock permanently. Looks like this feature is gone for good despite MMR still not working.
The devs don't play killer.
MMR will be implemented again sadly, but if the theory that it's already on is true that means it actually works. I disagree with the concept of MMR, but there is a reason for the Killer lock.
Just upgrade before searching for a lobby...
Switching would be nice, but this probably won't happen because mmr is coming back