New Hag Skin without hair part ? (Bile Beldam)

So why is the hair missing for this skin ??

I wanted to buy it because I really like the skin, but without the hair part the skin is not complete or am I missing something here ? Or do you have to buy the hair separately ?

In the picture (under the point "Featured" in the shop) the hag has green hair.

Comments

  • I just found out that two of the skin parts were released in Rift 1 and they forgot to put the third skin part in the rift lol.

    So they released the hair part of the skin separately in Rift 2 or 3.... But why would they do this mistake again now ?

    Makes no sense to buy the skin then unless you want to wait for them to put the last skin part in the shop in a few months lol