PC - Losing pips on live when I shouldn't

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in public matches

Step 3 : Finish the matches (so far I've not noticed a correlation between the issue occurring and whether or not I survived the match)

Step 4 : Check your pip progress after every match and make sure that every time you're not supposed to lose a pip by either reaching the black pip mark or passing it that you don't actually lose a pip

Additional information

  • Character played: this time it was Claudette, but it's happened on other survivors as well like Jake
  • Perks played: Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Tenacity and Iron Will (has also happened when I had Borrowed Time in place of Decisive Strike)
  • Map: I don't recall
  • Frequency of the issue: very intermittent, I haven't noticed any relation to map, or whether or not I survived the match but can try to be conscious of this and report back findings if there seems to be a relationship.
DeadByDaylight.log

I was at 3 pips into Rank 5 and dropped down to two pips here. It's been happening for a while, it seemed to stop when the problem was fixed for people who had lost connection (despite that it was happening even though I hadn't lost connection), but I've noticed the issue has started again (with no connection loss) and I start bleeding pips. :-\

Halp.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Issue just happened again.

    - Only Bill died, no one d/c

    - I was playing BT, Unbreakable, Tenacity and Iron Will

    - Ghost Face was the killer

    - Teammates were Feng, Bill and Meg, I played Claudette

    - Map: Ironworks of Misery

    - match finished around 8 am et on 4/2/2021

    - included screenshots of score screen so you can see everyone else's builds (on the off-chance it could help) and new log file

    DeadByDaylight.log

    - still playing on PC (Steam)

    4-2-2021 Lost Pip Issue Still Happening.jpg Everyone Else's Perks.jpg