Which killer should I get
I bought the game in 2016 alongside the 2 killer DLCs that were out. After that, I bought the remaining ones minus Clown one in 2019. After that I stopped playing DBD. Now, I don't have Clown, Oni, Deathslinger, PH, Blight and Twins. So, after a tad more gameplay now as I rejoined the game, I got to 8300 shards. Which one of the killers I don't own do you recommend me to buy (except PH, of course). I am thinking between DS and Blight, with Oni and maybe, just maybe, Twins in mind.
Comments
It depends on what you are looking for in a killer. If you are seeking a powerful but still accessible killer, I would select Oni. He is a fun killer that you can jump right into for some pretty good results in the game. On the other hand, if you do not mind learning a killer, I would choose the Blight. He requires some learning but is incredibly fun to play and is one of the best killers in the game with his map pressure. I feel that his perks are also more useful than the Oni's.
Regarding the Deathslinger, he is a great killer, but like Blight, he has a learning period, and I think even after learning everything there is about him, the Blight is still the better choice. The Twins aren't a bad killer, and I have fun with them, but their power really encourages a specific playstyle, and I feel that you do not really have the freedom to try different builds and tactics with them if you want to be successful.
I don't mind having a learning curve, the first killers I played were Nurse and Billly and Nurse is still my favourite. So afterall you suggest Blight. I actually really find his perks interesting, I see people complaining about how Undying was destroyed, but yet it still can help me a lot as I use Ruin. If you ask why, it is because I find it a timesaver during chases as I no longer have to worry about breaking the gens over and over again.