Loading into lobby bugs

Platform: PC and Switch

Issue: Sometimes when searching for a game, I will load into the lobby but my friend will not, and it will show him that I left the lobby. If I leave the pre-game lobby, I will go back into the party lobby, where he will still be readied up. I am on PC, he is on Switch.

Steps to reproduce: Co-op with a friend, search for a match, see if it occurs.

How often does this occur: It's happened 3 times so far.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've got the same problem also on PC. Mostly at evening. And sometimes I've got "unknown error" and after that I get into main menu.

  • @Zireael89 said:

    I've got the same problem also on PC. Mostly at evening. And sometimes I've got "unknown error" and after that I get into main menu.

    I get this too sometimes after it! It's been happening to us in the evening mostly as well.