A very lengthy question to killer mains...
Just played the best Bubba! I was able to juke him amazingly well- I was able to preform a 360 that landed me around his back and BOOM he ran into the other direction before realizing that I was behind him.
And before I know it? He downs me ( expected, jukes only get you so far in a dead zone and he has a chainsaw) but oh! The camp! Why not get some popcorn dude LOL RIP to the poor Nancy who was just trying to come save me.
I did start next to him... But seriously can any killer mains explain why a show of skill gets you camped? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to do a proper 360 after this last update to 4.2.0?!
**This is a thought on a particular incident and is not meant to stereotype or categorize any one playstyle or character
Comments
No killer main believes facecamping with bubba requires skill if they do, they really need some help.
But to answer your question further on, some people seem to get upset at a survivor for juking which is what I don't get, I prefer a survivor outplaying me rather than holding W.
Thank you lol. Just the thought of an endless marathon bores me to death. Entity take me now ๐
Lmao or suicide on hooks when you outthink them ๐
It was a Bubba, what were you expecting?