Freddy.
Just played a match where freddy was invisible for the entire second half of the game. I'm on console so I highly doubt this is hacking. Has anyone else experienced this?
Just played a match where freddy was invisible for the entire second half of the game. I'm on console so I highly doubt this is hacking. Has anyone else experienced this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I play Freddy all the time and no one ever complained about me being invisible. Pill Bottle has a similar effect, but it only works while you are carrying someone, and this add-on is rarely used.
Freddy is usually invisible when far away. It’s kind of like Spirit and her passive phasing.