Crossplay on or off?

Curious to how many of you turn it off as a killer to play against pc players over console and why that is?

Personally I turn it off, because I notice quite a big skill gap of survivors and I do enjoy talking at post game chat with them as well.


But I do turn it on, when I'm looking to practice with a killer I'm not familiar with.

Comments

  • You get a lot more SWF with it off In my experience so I just leave it on. I don't see any difference with performance from survivors, there are good and bad players on all platforms.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Play with it off on console. Yes I agree with above, way more swf matches. Also you will see the same people everyday, multiple times a day. But I like it, it's kinda cozy. People know each other and it has a more "just for fun" aura. Also very rare to see true toxicity in high ranks. (Low ranks tho, you'll have more fun with a Poison Dart Frog)

    I tried crossplay once and it was a Pro Plague that used the fabled "keyboard and mouse" like a pro and I just thought "Nah I'm too young for this"

    Understandable I guess I look more for a challenge against swfs see how well I can play at that level.

  • I have it off (PS4). Mainly because of missing endgame chat, on console they can message me if they want. Even if most won't believe it, most messages from survivors after a match that are not just a simple "gg" are friendly and wholesome. Got some friendly conversations this way. I am sitting here all alone, if I couldn't get any messages any longer, it'd feel even more lonely.